As the end of the calendar year approaches, we are continuing with the Gift of Thanks Program online. This program provides a convenient way for you to express your gratitude to the dedicated staff that teaches our children. Your contributions are pooled and converted into gift cards selected by the staff. New this year is the addition of bus driver’s to our program. On the list are all of our drivers along with their bus number. Participation is not mandatory, and families are welcome to give individual gifts if they prefer. The intent is to simplify end of year gift giving for families and allow the staff some flexibility. The WFES PTA then receives a percentage of every gift card purchased. Please have all orders submitted by November 25th.
Here is how the program works:
- Choose how much you would like to give the staff members. Any amount in $1 increments is appropriate.
- Follow the payment instructions. You can pay with credit card or check
- If you choose to pay with a check, make payable to WFES PTA and deliver the printed copy of your confirmation form with your check to your child’s teacher in an envelope marked “Gift of Thanks.” by November 25th.
- Staff members will receive a certificate with the total amount of gift card dollars they can redeem from an extensive list of retailers. Each contributing family is recognized on the certificate by name only, not amount given. The Gift of Thanks coordinator will be the only person who sees the individual contribution amounts and will ensure that each staff member who receives donations will not receive less than $10.
- We are collecting a $2.50 convenience fee this year to help cover the costs of credit card transactions
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org