The West Friendship Elementary School PTA invites you to join us in a Town Hall meeting on June 12, 2014 at 7pm at the school’s cafeteria. Invited guests include County Council members Greg Fox and Courtney Watson who will speak to the community about pressing issues in our neighborhoods, such as:
- The Turf Valley development and the resulting effects on infrastructure
- Updates on the Woodmont School property
- The possible future of school redistricting
- An update on composting and mulching facility on Rt 32
- Anything that you feel is an important issue to address.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which school(s) you are representing. Unfortunately, due to space restraints, babysitting will not be provided. Please mark your calendars and pass the word along to your neighbors.